How To Apply
Applications are divided into three (4) housing categories, General Housing, Housing for Persons with a Disability, Housing for Seniors and Veterans.
Crawford and Warren County Applications
The following information will be helpful to have on hand when filling out your application. Do not mail these documents or copies of these documents with your application. We will ask you to bring these documents with you to your initial interview when a unit becomes available.
- Name and addresses of Landlords for the past two years
- Name and address of your doctor so we may verify your qualifying disability (housing for persons with disabilities only)
- Social Security card for every member of the household
- Birth Certificate or another form of State/Federal ID showing date of birth for every household member
- Income information: Copy of Social Security Award letter, employer name and address/pay stubs, proof of child support, etc
- Asset information: Names and addresses of all financial institutions where you have accounts (accounts include checking, savings, CDs, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, insurance policies, etc)